Club Terms and Conditions of Membership in Taxi Club
Taxi Club hereinafter also referred to as “Club”
- The Club is organised and administered by company Bioport Creative Labs s.r.o., with registered office at Politických vězňů 10, Prague 1, 110 00, Company Id. No.: 24204102 (hereinafter referred to as “Entrepreneur”)
- The aim of the Club is to arrange the provision of taxi service or transport of persons to its members at advantageous conditions.
- The Club is made up by unpent number of members (hereinafter referred to as “Membership”).
- Every individual older than 18 years, having legal capacity; or legal entity have the right to become a member of the Club. The Membership is created by installation of software application Taxi Club into mobile phone, including acceptance of these Club Terms and Conditions.
- The Entrepreneur ensures advantageous (club) prices of taxi service or transport of persons to the members of the Club. The Entrepreneur purveys contractual transport suppliers for this purpose.
- The Entrepreneur determines suppliers of taxi service or transport of persons.
- The price of taxi service is the result of contractual cooperation between Entrepreneur and supplier of taxi service or transport of persons, its amount may change.
- The member of Club has the right to demand club price only in the case when he/she informs the operator within the order about his/her Membership in Taxi Club and at the same time he/she identifies himself/herself to the taxi service driver by installed application Taxi Club in the mobile phone.
- The Membership expires by uninstalling the application from mobile phone. The Entrepreneur reserves the right to unilaterally end the Membership of Club member, even without stating the reason.
- The Entrepreneur does not bear any responsibility for the quality of provided taxi service.
- The Entrepreneur does not gather or process personal data of Club members in the sense of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., as amended.